CECODHAS HOUSING EUROPE, the European federation of social, cooperative and public housing, is organized in three sections and three working groups. Chairmen of the sections and working groups, together with CECODHAS President form the management board. Ad-hoc working groups can also be created to work on particularly relevant issues, on a temporary basis.
President: Kurt Eliasson(Association of Public Housing Companies SABO, Sweden)
Vice-President & Public section, chaired by Özgür Öner (GdW, Germany)
- Co-operative section, chaired by Mårten Lilja (Riksbyggen, Sweden)
- Non-for profit section, chaired by Daniel Biard (USH, France)
- Sustainable urban WG, chaired by Georges Bullion (USH - Union Sociale pour l'Habitat, France)
- Internal market WG, chaired by Carlo Sansoterra (FEDERCASA, Italy)
- Social affairs WG. chaired by Sebastien Garnier (AEDES, The Netherlands)
Ad-hoc working groups:
- Central and Eastern Europe ad-hoc WG, chaired by Axel Viehweger
- Ageing ad-hoc WG, chaired by Muriel Boulmier
- Energy Experts Network ad-hoc WG, chaired by Marco Corradi
The CECODHAS HOUSING EUROPE secretariat, based in Brussels since 2000, is responsible for the coordination of the day-to-day running of the organisation. It is structured in three main departments; Policy Formulation and Lobbying, Communication and Research.