The European Responsible Housing Initiative (ERHIN) has been a project implemented by DELPHIS, Housing Europe and the International Union of Tenants, co-funded by the European Commission (DG Enterprise). The project was carried out between April 2013 and October 2014, with a view to lead the way towards better embedding CSR in the social housing sector, through awareness-raising, transfer of knowledge and tools and stakeholder dialogue at European level.
ERHIN main components and deliverables:
- A European Roadmap, to develop CSR in the public, cooperative and social housing sector
- The Responsible Housing Awards, which gathered over 70 good practices and awarded 20 shortlisted projects and 5 finalists
- The European Responsible Housing Stakeholder Forum, comprising organizations representing the sector’s main stakeholders, to define collectively a common view on CSR in the sector.
- This website, which provides practical information and tools for CSR implementation, and present initiatives carried out by housing providers and professional federations.
- Communication and Visibility: newsletters, events and publications to complement awareness-raising actions and inform the sector on the project’s progress, while increasing the visibility of CSR in the social and public housing sector.