Wednesday, 9 November 13.15-17.30, Residence Palace, Rue de la Loi 155, 1000, Brussels
Housing Europe organises in collaboration with its member organisation in Brussels, The Housing Association of the Brussels Capital Region, SLRB a seminar on the renovation of social housing in Europe.
The public procurement rules, the construction and safety standards and the constraints of environmental quality are reinforced, multiplying the steps and the stakeholders entailed in any renovation project in the social housing sector. A new reality that is to observe pretty all around Europe.
A half-day workshop dedicated to the different best practices and approaches that are already effective on the ground, accelerating the refurbishment of social homes across the continent.
- Julien Dijol, Housing Europe Deputy Secretary General & Policy Coordinator
- Ben Forier, Director of the Flemish Company for Social Housing (VMSW)
- Patrick Vanschoenbeek, Director General of Foyer Laekenois
- Agnès Mathieu, Financing public policies expert at Isis Consult
- Vincent Thiery, ‘Heritage’ Director of SLRB
The Minister responsible for Housing, Environment and Quality of Life of the Brussels Capital Region Government, Céline Fremault will attend the meeting.
Working languages: French and Dutch