The Irish Council for Social Housing has put together an extensive list of resources for its members, while it hasn't stopped tracking the response of the sector to the crisis.
Actions taken so far in Ireland by housing associations include:
- Setting up community helplines
- Texting tenants daily to ensure they are well and supported
- Delivering meals and food baskets to vulnerable tenants’ doors
- Liaising with Community Gardaí to identify vulnerable members of the community who may need support
- Supporting tenants who are self-isolating
- And much more