Housing Europe is expanding following an increase in our EU funded projects boosting a fair energy transition in Europe.
We are now recruiting a Finance liaison officer to join our team to:
• Assist in the financial management & reporting of an EU funded project to be coordinated by Housing Europe under the Renovation Wave, beginning in March 2022
• Liaise with partners and the European Commission on all issues related to the financial reporting of the project
• Assist in the preparation of financial reports with Housing Europe external accountancy service provider
• Act as first point of contact between Housing Europe and our external Accountancy & HR service provider (PME conseil), managing invoices & administrative correspondence
• Support Housing Europe’s Innovation & Project Manager on financial aspects of Housing Europe’s involvement in EU funded project applications
• Experience required & advantageous
• Fluency in written and spoken English - Knowledge of additional EU languages is an advantage
• Experience working in European/International Environment
• Education and/or professional experience in financial management of EU funded projects
• Experience in projects in the field of energy/climate/housing is an advantage
What we offer
A Permanent part-time contract (40%) as part of a small international team offering flexible working hours and choice between office and home work ( pending COVID-19 rules).
The salary will be determined by the experience of the candidate and Housing Europe’s salary grid.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by March, 3rd with interviews to take place mid-March